[maemo-users] using maemo mailing lists

Hi.

It seems that many people are confused about which list to mail to.

IMHO the lists should be used as follows:

  maemo-users:
   - "how to ..."
   - "I found a bug in ..."
   - "I think QT rocks..."
   - "where to ..."
   - issues about porting new applications
   - how to use Scratchbox (this belongs to scratchbox-users actually,
but anyway)
   - any topic which is not about developing Maemo itself

  maemo-developers:
   - only mails about developing Maemo itself. If you are not sure, then
you are mailing to wrong list. :)

I'm not an authority over Maemo lists, but I'd like to see conversation
about this topic, and eventually it would be nice if most of the mails
would go to the correct list...

- Toni

ps. reply to maemo-users list to keep the thread solid