[maemo-users] Will there be minor-updates of the production image?

Thanks a lot for reacting that fast on the complaints about the
software image availability.
Its really great to experience that a company is not completly
ignoring its not-100% consumer users ;-)

However I wonder wether there will be minor-version updates, the
device is stable but the maemo-interface is, well, quite buggy:
- In Filemanager (i) shows that my default 64mb memory-card has 256mb
free, although df reports it correctly.
- sometimes the loading-display stays alive after the app has been
started, sometimes as white window.
-the music player sometimes plays even it displays it has been stopped
- the music player does not support ogg-files. thats really ugly, a
linux device does not support the "linux" audio file format ;)
- GTK has some strange quirks.

lg Clemens