[ANNOUNCE] NetDev 1.1 videos now available

Hi,

Today we're releasing the NetDev 1.1 videos, you can find them at:

        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCribHdOMgiD5R3OUDgx2qTg

Regarding papers: Quick reminder to talk presenters that didn't sent
us yet your paper, we have extended submission deadline to *31th March
2016*. You only have to send us a minimum of a two pages paper to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. No more extensions after this!

BTW, for those that already submitted it, you can send us a new
version of your paper anytime before that deadline, we'll take the
last submission that you send us as the final copy to be released.

It took us a while to edit and to upload these ~100 Gbytes of videos,
so thanks for your patience.