Re: PV not found

Disable lvmetad (in systemctl and by editing lvm.conf to not use metad).

I have had lvmetad cause disks to not get detected on boot up on
several reboots. Restarting it will fix it sometimes and then doing a
vgchange -ay afterwards enabled the lvs.  It is easiest to just
disable it as I believe I have seen notes indicating lvmetad is being
moved away from.