Prepend LV

Hello, All

I have not found any documentation about how to prepend LV with some free space
.
Possible use case - we have LV with filesystem and data on it. But to migrate this LV to KVM virtual machine we need to craft partition inside this LV with already existing data.

I know it is possible to create new LV and copy data here, but it could be time consuming for big LVs.

So, Is there any way to prepend LV with some free space ?

Thanks in advance,
Alex