Thanks a lot, Eric.

Regards,

Indivar Nair

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Eric Ren <zren@suse.com> wrote:
Hi,

"I noticed you didn't configure LVM resource agent to manage your VG's (de)activation task,
not sure if it can always work as expect, so have more exceptional checking :)"

             Strangely the Pacemaker active-passive configuration example shows VG controlled by Pacemaker, while the active-active one does not. I have taken the active-active configuration for Pacemaker and created 2 LVs, then instead of formatting it using the GFS2 clustered filesystem, I used normal XFS and made sure that it is mounted only on one node at a time. (lv01 on node 2, lv02 on node2)

             I can see the clustered VG and LVs as soon ocf:heartbeat:clvm is started.

Is there anything I am missing here?

Good. "clvm" will activate all VGs by default. If you have more than one VG in your cluster,  you may want to
activate/deactivate one VG for each group of "vg" and "xfs", then you may need to look at LVM for each VG:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/LVM

Eric