Changing from standard partition to LVM partition without reinstalling

Hello,

We are using  RHEL  7.2 servers to create two node  Active/Passive  High available system with shared storage (SAN). We are using pacemaker.

The existing  Partition on HDD of  Server is of standard type and  we would like to move it to LVM type as we have just two nodes and we are not going to use clvm.

The current partition on HDD is as follows
/   ->  50 GB
swap -> 25 GB
/u01 -> 200GB

What is the best way to change the partition type to LVM without reinstallation?