Re: corruption on reattaching cache

Dne 10.6.2016 v 12:51 Markus Mikkolainen napsal(a):

could there atleast be some kind of a warning if the reattaching will result
in you destroying your filesystem? or possibly make the "--splitcache" warn
that this is a debug feature and the result might be bad?

I'll try to provide some fixing commit to let reattach without
zeroing require  -Zn with lvconvert.

basically NOTHING suggested to me that i might be doing something that could
destroy my filesystem.

Yep