Re: thin handling of available space

Mark Mielke schreef op 04-05-2016 3:25:

Thanks for entertaining this discussion, Matthew and Zdenek. I realize
this is an open source project, with passionate and smart people,
whose time is precious. I don't feel I have the capability of really
contributing code changes at this time, and I'm satisfied that the
ideas are being considered even if they ultimately don't get adopted.
Even the mandatory warning about snapshots exceeding the volume group
size is something I can continue to deal with using scripting and
filtering. I mostly want to make sure that my perspective is known and
understood.

You know, you really don't need to be this apologetic even if I mess up my own replies ;-).

I think you have a right and a reason to say what you've said, and that's it.