Quick question regarding lvm-cache

Greetings,

Short version:

Is there anyway to adjust the cache blocksize of the lvm cache with the lvm tools?

Long version:

I have been exploring the new lvm-cache features within rhel7 (tech preview, I know), and with a cache of 1.4TiB in size I noticed these warnings within the logs.

device-mapper: cache: You have created a cache device with a lot of individual cache blocks (1638400) All these mappings can consume a lot of kernel memory, and take some time to read/write.Please consider increasing the cache block size to reduce the overall cache block count.

However, I cannot find any straightforward method with which to adjust this cache block size. I did find this documentation which explains how to do so with device mapper: https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/device-mapper/cache.txt Is there anyway to do this with the lvm tools, or is this yet to be developed?

Many thanks,
Devin