device-mapper: snapshots: Invalidating snapshot: Unable to allocate exception.

Hi,

We have configured /etc/lvm/lvm.conf to extend our snapshot automatically.
This works fine for slow growing volumes, but if the growth of the volume is faster, than LVM invalidate the snapshot rather than extend the snapshot volume.
Because I think that the lvm-monitor does not grow the volume in time.

This is the error we see in kernel log (dmesg)
device-mapper: snapshots: Invalidating snapshot: Unable to allocate exception.

Our snapshot volume is 1GB
Our extension is configured like this in /etc/lvm/lvm.conf

    snapshot_autoextend_threshold = 50
    snapshot_autoextend_percent = 20

And we have restarted lvm2-monitor services after this changes using
# service lvm2-monitor restart

Other slow growing volumes works fine.

Can someone hint us of what the issue can be, or how to mitigate this to happen?
Or tell me how often the "lvm2-monitor" is checking the utilization threashold of the volumes?

Regards Tomas