Re: File-system uuid on LVM snapshot

Thanks Zdenek for the quick reply.

We are using thin volumes and thin snapshot, but we need all or most snapshots active. Therefore we are enabling the snapshot by-default.
As you suggested we can have a workaround to mount those snapshot volumes by using 'nouuid' option.
But the problem is in most of our use case the origin volume is mounted using the /etc/fstab. And here the mount entry is made using UUID.
So in some cases instead of Origin volume the snapshot volume get mounted.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh