owner and group being reset back to root

        Not sure if the cluster logical volume manager is a seperate group list or not, but, when a volume group is imported in a clustered environment, on RHEL 5.5 Enterprise w/cluster suite, the previously set permissions get reset back to root/root.
        I understand this is a bug in the CLVMD, but was wondering the status of a fix for this. Anyone?

Matthew Murdock
Server Systems Admin III
Applied Materials
5245 W. Yeager Rd. Suite #100
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
(801) 736-3340
Applied Direct Dial - 63340
Helpdesk URL - http://rem-amat2/MASTechnicalSupport
The content of this message is Applied Materials Confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any use or distribution is prohibited.  Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer system.  Thank you.

Save paper and trees!  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.