Snapshot rollback

I remember seeing somewhere discussion of adding the ability to roll back to a snapshot. I think of how cool this would be about ever six months, usually coinciding with an impending Fedora release. ;-)

I know it's possible to copy the snapshot to restore the data, but what would it take to simply "abandon" the modified blocks and revert the volume to the snapshot state? Is it being worked on? Can I help?

Thanks,
e.