RE: won't dual boot: 2 disks and LVM

>i've not had problems with Linux dual booting it's the LVM itself
>that seems a problem for WinXP installation.
>I'm really hoping it is possible to dual boot Linux/LVM and WinXP!!!

I am triple booting winxp, vista and Fedora Core 8, it works just fine. LVM doesn't have anything to do with it (Even though I am also using LVM). It is more likely there is some specific hiccup with your computer that WinXP setup gets tangled up on (I have encountered enough of my own...).

Regardless, IMHO it's easier to take out your Linux HD and make the WinXP HD the only one in your system then install winxp, that's less work afaik.

Ymmv,
jlc