Attaching an existing LVM volume to a new linux on same box

I have an old Fedora system on which I just installed Fedora 7 in new partitions. I have chained the bootloaders so I can boot either the old or new Fedora. Separate from that drive, I have two SATA drives. Under the old Fedora, I build a raid with the these drives with md, then created a single PV on that, and a LV on that.

Now I want to be able to mount this LVM partition when I boot the new Fedora 7 system. I don't want to destroy existing data on it, and until I get the new Fedora 7 fully set up, I still want to be able to boot the old Fedora and use it as before.

Looks like I can configure the md array on the new system by using "mdadm --assemble", but I'm not quite sure about the correct commands to use on the new system to make the the LVM volume available.