Restore snapshot

Hi all,
I use LVM snapshot to install a new software version.
So I create a snapshot of the partition where the soft is installed.
If the install finishes without any problem, I remove the snapshot.
But, if the install has a problem, I would like to restore the snapshot on the initial partition,
to restore the old version of the soft.
Is there a command to do that "easily", different that copying the whole snapshot partition on the initial one ?

Thanks for your answers.

Denis