Re: Some questions on "Mirrors cannot be resized while active yet"

I don't remember all the reasons, but I *think* two of them were:
1) 186304 - potential to spoil redundancy
2) cluster mirroring needed ability to hold to identical logs for a short period

Both of these issues have been resolved, so it may be a simple matter of turning it on...

 brassow