Re: Partitioning remotely

At 24/08/2006 01:21, you wrote:
I've been reading around the internet to see if I can resize the partitions on the disk and/or in the LVM. There seems to be conflicting advice on the subject and I don't want to make a move before I'm absolutely sure. My choices seem to be

you are not using LVM

Thanks Luca. With that one comment you have clarified several days of confusion. My mistake, of course, was to assume that LVM was an integral part of software RAID, whereas it is a separate and complimentary entity.

It doesn't solve my problem, but now at least I understand what the problem is! :-)

Jim