pvresize patch pending

A friend and I have been working on a patch to provide pvresize to the lvm2
distribution.  We have a working version now and are looking for some code
review/testing.  Currently it only supports growing a pv and it only supports
growing it to the actual size of the device that backs the pv.

Is this the right venue to distribute this patch or is there another way that it
should be disseminated?

Thank you,
Zac Slade
krakrjak@volumehost.com