Re: solved: lvm lost after reboot !?

Hi Alan, hi Nicolas

first of all thanks for your time & effort.

I finally 'solved' the problem by upgrading to LVM2, which I did not
dare before since I could not oversee possible consequences
for my filesystem.

The upgrade went flawlessly, all PVs/VGs/LVs returned without
any further action on my side.

And sorry to all of you for the disconcertment I caused the last
two days.

But I still feel that lots of valuable knowledge concerning LVM is
pretty much distributed over the net. I think I'll set up something
like an LVM Wiki shortly.

Anyway,
thanks again!

Regards,