Over-Allocated PE - LVM1

Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me help myself with this problem.

Running out of space on my volume group ("discpool"), I bought and installed a new drive.

Then came this error, which I can't find any info on, is as follows:

vgscan -- ERROR "pv_check_consistency(): allocated PE" volume group "discpool" is inconsistent

The only thing I can find out of the ordinary is this:

> pvdata /dev/hde
--- Physical volume ---
PV Name /dev/hde
VG Name discpool
PV Size 111.79 GB [234441648 secs] / NOT usable 32.19 MB [LVM: 137 KB]
PV# 1
PV Status NOT available
Allocatable yes
Cur LV 5
PE Size (KByte) 32768
Total PE 3576
Free PE 4294967188
Allocated PE 3684

It's somehow over-allocated the PE on the PV. The other two drives of the 3 in the VG report correctly.

To make things odder, "pvdata -E /dev/hde" reports: