lvm2 size limits

Hello,

I am looking at using lvm2 for a new volume I am creating
using 2.4.22+devmapper patch.  Under lvm1, I had to
specify the pv extent size to get potential support for a
vg greater than 2tb.  However, I can't seem to find a
similar option to pvcreate in lvm2 to set the extent size.
What if anything is required during a new lvm setup to
break the 2tb barrier.  The setup currently is not yet 2tb
but I'd like to have that option in the future.

Tia,
Shane