[linux-lvm] extending LVM for school project

Hey everyone,
	I'm a masters student taking a distributed systems project class
and would like to work on extending LVM. My initial idea was to modify
LVM and allow it to create physical volumes using disks on remote nodes.
But then I read posts about using ENBD to achieve this. Do people on
this list have suggestions or ideas for a fun/interesting project that
could be accomplished within 10 weeks?

Regards,
Kai-Min Sung