Re: [linux-lvm] All LV have the same content after repair attempt

Hi,

I don't know what caused the problem but I could rescue the data as follows:

I performed all steps as described before but I left only one LV in the backup
file. Editing and restoring the metadata for every LV step by step each LV
then contained the right stuff. As it was still not possible to activate all
LVs at the same time I removed the VG after saving all data and created a new
VG...

Regards
Daniel