external binary tool or lib / Smart Embedded Management Agent - ADLINK Technology

Hello,
i use a Bay Trail E3825 ETX module. Problem is that the 5V is not
connected to the Winbond w83627dhg chip. It's only available via SEMA
(Smart Embedded Management Agent - ADLINK Technology link:
http://www.adlinktech.com/PD/web/PD_detail.php?pid=1442# ). A binary
tool or library.
But I want to use the 5V measurement value in lm-sensors environment
(alarming, range).
Can you give me any advice how to solve this?
I was thinking of writing a kernel module, but I think it's a bit oversized.
Is there any possibility to get values from tools or libs without a
bus, chip into lm-sensors?
THANK YOU FOR ANY ADVICE!
cheers, Thomas