Re: Sugar CRM Users List

Hi,

Would you be interested in our "Sugar CRM Users List" with opt-in verified
email addresses from the USA?

We have data onto Adobe Scene7 Users, Active Networks Users, IBM Sterling
Commerce Users, Oracle Right Now CRM, Sales force, Sales Cloud Users, Unica
users, Veeva CRM users, and many more...

We provide 30+ Data fields on each record which contains: Company Name,
Contact First Name, Last Name, Title, HQ Phone, Direct No, Email, Address1,
Address2, City, State, Zip, Country, Industry, Revenue, Fiscal Year End,
Employees, IT Budget, IT Employees, Website, Technology, Company HQ
Address1, Company HQ Address2, Company HQ City, Company HQ State, Company HQ
Zip, Company HQ Country and Linked-In link

Please let me know your targeted criteria, so that I can help you out to
driver your sales effort in the right direction.

Thanks & Regards,
Karen Richards

---