I2C-Tools Expansion?

Hi-

First, let me thank you for the I2C-tools! I have made a test controller board for my RPi that uses them, and it has been working flawlessly!

... until I tried to add a display. There seems to be a 32-Byte limit on sending, and for some reason, the New Haven display I am using does not like having so little transferred. I have contacted New Haven (and actually the actual driver IC company as well), but they apparently only communicate through the forums, and haven't seen to reply to me.  (If you are interested, see http://www.newhavendisplay.com/NHD_forum/index.php? , then Graphics Displays, and the two messages from Tinkerer1359.)

So I'd like to ask you to consider expanding the length that can be transferred if possible. This particular display would like to see a tuple of at least 644 bytes at one time!

Thank you for considering this!

-Randy

P.S. - I tried to add myself to your email list, but could not; not sure whether it is y'all or our IT gods. Please forgive me if this is not the proper channel!  -R-

─────────────────────────────
Randy Grunwell
Principal Staff Test Engineer
www.zBoost.com<http://www.wi-ex.com/>