Hardware support.

Hello,

I m hoping you can help me. I have a device which creates a high voltage,
low current pulse every second or so and I would like to be able to send an
email notification if the voltage of the pulse drops below a certain
variable threshold.  I have a Raspberry Pi B+ with this non-invasive
current sensor http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OYNKT0U which plugs
into the 3.5mm jack.  Your software looks amazing and just the ticket for
what I need to do.

What should I do?

Many thanks for your help,

Best wishes,