Fan Control on 6027R TRF running Debian Wheezy

Dear lm-sensors Team,

on a 6027R TRF, I run the latest Debian Wheezy. I have a problem with
the server, because I cannot control fan speed anymore.

My plan was to control the drive bay LEDs via software, so I installed
i2c-tools and ledmon packages. While I was at it, I also installed
fancontrol and lm-sensors. As I now know, this was a very bad idea.

Then I ran the proprietar Superdoctor program (distributed on the
Supermicro website) that prints information on fan speed, temperatures
and system voltages. I ran it only once by executing the command "sdt"
as root. After the command completed, the 3 system fans started spinning
at max RPM. And this is extremely noisy! Note, that the program ran
flawlessly before I installed the packages listed above.

Since then I didn't manage to regain control of the fans. Even after a
reboot the fans start to speed. Also, removing the installed packages
again does not help.

I also tried to control the fans with the fancontrol package, but this
fails because I do not have a correct fancontrol config file. I am
supposed to run pwmconfig first to create such a file, but this fails as
well ("/usr/sbin/pwmconfig: There are no pwm-capable sensor modules
installed")

I have collected the output of sensors-detect, sensors and pwmconfig
here: http://pastebin.mozilla.org/6754878

If you could give any hints on what I am missing, I would be very
grateful. I must get rid of this deafening noise. Thanks in advance!

Best, Felix