Global hyst value representation

Hi.

I am implementing a driver for the TMP512/513 temperature chip.

It has a local temp sensor and 2/3 remote temp sensors. There is a hyst
setting, but this setting is unique and applies for all 3/4 sensors. I am
not sure what is the best way to represent this setting on sysfs.

I read the instructions at Documentation/hwmon/sysfs-interface, and tried
to find other drivers with only one global hyst value, but have found
nothing.

My solution would be to create an attribute temp1_max_hyst, so it will be
listed as subfeature by the lm_sensors library, and explain in the
Documentation that it applies for all sensors.

Any comments or thoughts?

Thanks!

Leandro