Re: IT8620E working with it87 driver

Hi Ash

Thank you for you suggestion have tried loading the mod and got error no
file have download it87 driver for the web site and did make, make
install and rebooted and did sensors-detect and got the same as before
can someone tell me what i am doing wrong (I have use LM Sensor on HP
and Dell Servers and for the most part it just worked)

Cheers
Tony