Unsupported Mobo Driver

Hi lm-sensors,

I have a Lenovo U410 and I'm trying to offset my CPU temperatures which I
strongly believe to be much higher than reality. There is no mobo driver
support for my vendor so I tried creating my own config in etc/sensors.d/
following this guide:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/lm_sensors

Sadly it seems I have no idea what I'm doing since everything I do fails.
It says "Parse error in chip name" (in reference to
"pkg-temp-0-virtual-0").

Do you have any advice / guidance for me? Anything would be greatly
appreciated! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Howard