Re: LM73 chip access through userspace

Ok fine Jean ,I understand the point you made dts file.

But I don't know about using the sensors to read temperature value.

Is it some registers needed to read from LM73 chip or simply the entries in
/sysfs/class/hwmon ?

I am just looking to know the basic implementation of using "sensors" to
read temperature  .