configuration file for Asus Z87M-Plus motherboard attached

Could the following attached config file be added to the wiki, I would
do it myself but don't have and don't know how to get a wiki account,
guidance on this for future edits of this file would be appreciated.

I have 2 machines with different cpus using this motherboard and have
confirmed VCCIN (Haswell), +3.3V, 5V, and 12V on both to correspond
exactly with the bios readings.  Fan readings also look good and all 3
fan headers have been tested.  I have used stock 13.10 kubuntu
(default lm-sensors 3.3.3) but with the nct6775 module from
https://github.com/groeck/nct6775 to drive the nct6791d chip on this
board.

My thanks to all the lm-sensors and related teams.

There are still some unknowns but the basics are up and running.  I
have intentionally left the unknown / unlabelled values without min
and max settings so they still show alarm state.

There are notes within the config file and I believe it to be fit for
general use.

Philip G