Re: ITE it8603e

Hi Khali,
> I see no good reason to add a separate list for the IT8603E, the list
is the same as labels_it8721 above except for "+3.3V" which has been
renamed to "AVCC3" but really that's exactly the same. Let's reuse
labels_it8721 to optimize the driver size.

OK

  		sio_data->beep_pin = superio_inb(IT87_SIO_BEEP_PIN_REG) & 0x3f;
+	} if (sio_data->type == it8603) {

This coding style is misleading. Either you have an "else", or you move
the "if" to the following line. I think you're missing the "else"
actually, and without it you introduce a big regression in the it87
driver.

Yes sorry about that. It was somehow overlooked during developement.

I've make all the suggested changes myself to avoid another round trip.

Great thanks a lot!

Also I've updated Kconfig as suggested by Guenter. The resulting patch

Yes I did that but forgot to include it in the patch.

can be seen at:
http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/linux-3/jdelvare-hwmon/hwmon-it87-01-add-it8603e-support.patch
Please let me know if I got anything wrong. Retesting would be
appreciated, just in case.

I tested that and it is OK. Thank you again for review and help,

Rudolf