Re: NCT6106D: strange VIN max behaviour (nct6775)

Hi Guenter and Jean,

thanks a lot for your advice about the proper resistor ratios. I'll
contact the developers if they realize the problem, and maybe even fix
the assembly. If they are not able to fix it, I will have to ignore
these voltages in the future.

> The register addresses encode both bank and address.
> If you look into nct6775_read_value(), you'll see how the address
> is split into <bank, offset>.
Thanks for clarifying, got the idea.

> Please provide the output of
>
> sudo isadump 0x295 0x296 0
> sudo isadump 0x295 0x296 1
As I understand it, this yet doesn't make sense as long as the resistor
ratios are not fixed. However, if the register content is of value
anyway, I can provide it as well.

Björn