Patching driver for it8603e chip

Hello all,
thanks a lot for the great work done on sensors and device support for linux. I am trying to get up-to-date on the support for a device embedded in the Asus board F2A85-M, which has a new ITE chip, the it8603e. I found a patch for the it87.c file, but the patch does not correspond to the latest version of the code I found (http://khali.linux-fr.org/devel/lm-sensors/drivers/it87/)

Here is the article for patch
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.sensors/31372/match=it8603

Can someone update me about the latest situation, was the patch included at some point, or is there a new version of the patch for the latest code?
Thanks a lot, and best greetings,
xavier g.