Re: reading on-die temperature sensor of AMD A10 5700 processor

Kapil Dev wrote:
> I think that you are saying that the units of final reported values
> are not deg-C.

Indeed they are not.  The final reported values do not have any unit.

The only known facts about the scale of these temperate values are:
1) Higher values corresponds to higher temperatures; and
2) at a value of 70, a fan designed for TDP must run at 100 %.

> I need to calibrate the camera itself against true temperature.

This is not possible with the CPU sensor.

Regards,
Clemens