Re: i2c-tools 'raw' i2c support

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 08:32:42 -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 08:33:03PM -0000, Jason Morgan wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I was wondering if anybody has had a chance to review my patch?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jason.

Seconded. There is no point in adding support for I2C-level access in
i2c-tools. Jason, which i2c bus driver are you using? What does
i2cdetect -F say about it? I suspect that the driver forgot to add
I2C_FUNC_SMBUS_EMUL to its functionality callback. Just add that and
you should be fine.

--
Jean Delvare