IT8771E

Hi,

I see the IT87 driver has been updated to handle the IT8771E found on some ASUS boards. I downloaded the latest it87.c, compiled it and loaded the module.

My fans are now detected, and seem to report correctly - hurrah! However, the pwm controls for those fans seem way out of wack, and appear to be on the same chip.

Can I assist a developer in debugging the problem? My ASUS motherboard is at your disposal...

Thanks,
Ross