Device 8086:27a3 (Performance counters)

Hi,

Another question regarding a device found in AppleTV of which I cannot find a lot of information on the net. This PCI device reports itself as:

----
00:07.0 Performance counters: Intel Corporation Device 27a3 (rev 03)
        Flags: 66MHz, fast devsel
        Memory at 22a04000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
----

Looking for this device on Google, it seems most (if not all) references relate to Apple hardware (mac mini, appletv, macbook). Do we know what it is ? Is there a driver for this device ? Does it have useful system sensors ?

Thanks in advance,
--
-- dag wieers, dag@xxxxxxxxxx, http://dag.wieers.com/
-- dagit linux solutions, info@xxxxxxxxx, http://dagit.net/