Re: Help to make lm-sensors work with an Asus TUSL2-C

Il 11/01/2013 21:55, Jean Delvare ha scritto:
The W83627GF seems to exist as well and it is entirely possible that
both have the same ID. The lack of "H" in the names indicates the lack
of hardware monitoring function in these chips.

I have added detection to sensors-detect. Even if the chip has no
hardware monitoring features, identifying it is good, as it clarifies
the situation.

Mauro, feel free to try:
http://dl.lm-sensors.org/lm-sensors/files/sensors-detect

It should now detect your Super-I/O chip. But the change is informative
only, it won't change the driver list for your board.

Hi Jean,
I confirm the detection works with the updated sensors-detect:

Trying family `VIA/Winbond/Nuvoton/Fintek'...               Yes
Found `Winbond W83627SF/GF Super IO'
    (no hardware monitoring capabilities)

Thanks again for your support on this issue.

Mauro.