Hello everyone and a small request

Hello everyone at first,

I'm new to the list and i have a small problem. My motherboard was not
listed in the supported boards, so as
it is an ASUS P9 X79 WS model, i've tried the small tool to check the
acpi. Unfortunately, i don't really
have the skill to get anything useful from it. I was thinking to
attach the file to this email, in case one of you
could have a more insightful look at it, to see if it is possible to
monitor the cpu temperature using lm-sensors.

Thank you very much and best regards,
julien