Re: asus_atk0110 doesn't work on motherboard P8B WS

Le 14/05/2012 14:40, Luca Tettamanti a écrit :
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Luca Tettamanti<kronos.it@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 9:05 PM, ACCART Julien<bigjulius@xxxxxxx>  wrote:
Please send me a copy of this file:
/sys/firmware/acpi/tables/DSDT
[...]
Here it is.
As Jean suspected there's no ATK0110 device, Asus is moving away from it.
There's a lot of WMI stuff in there, but I'm not really familiar with it...
Oh, BTW: some of it seems to be supported by asus-wmi module, but
looking at DSDT it seems that most of the methods are stubs, the don't
really do anything useful....
I think that the only thing that's implemented is the notification of
the CPU temp going over a threshold (read from the NVS).

Luca

Hi,

    Thanks for your help.
The BIOS of this motherboard can display CPU and M/B temp, voltage, fan speed.
Do you think we can use the asus wmi modules to read these data?
How can I help?

--
Julien