Coretemp: Fix threshold attributes patch

Hi Guenter,

Some time ago, you had submitted a patch to fix the usage of threshold attributes

in coretemp driver. But we had some discussions and it did not get merged.

I would really like to see that patch in mainline. Is there something that we

can discuss/decide and I can work on it to submit it again, with changes needed,

if any. Kindly help.

Links:

http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2011-September/033807.html

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.sensors/27338