Re: Need support IBM x3650

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:29:16 +0700, Quang Minh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a server IBM x3650 run CentOS. I want check temperature of server.
> I tried install lm_sensor, run sensors-detect then got error
>          Sorry, no sensors were detected.
>          Either your sensors are not supported, or they are connected to an
>          I2C or SMBus adapter that is not supported. See doc/FAQ,
>          doc/lm_sensors-FAQ.html or http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/FAQ
>          (FAQ #4.24.3) for further information.
>          If you find out what chips are on your board, check
>          http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices for driver status.
>
> Can you help me?

Not if you don't provide additional information:
* Which kernel are you running?
* Which version of lm-sensors?

Please also provide the full output of sensors-detect.

That being said, on high end servers monitoring is frequently done by
IPMI, which lm-sensors doesn't support, so the is a chance that
lm-sensors just won't work on this machine.

--
Jean Delvare