(f75375s) More fixes for the F75387

Hi,

here is a second batch of fixes for the F75387 chip.  I hope they
can make it to Linux 3.3.

While the support for the F75387 is still quite incomplete, these
patches hopefully improve the situation, fixing a couple of bugs I've
found while working on automatic fan control configuration support for
this driver.

Note that one patch introduces a small change in the sysfs API for the
F75387; I hope this is tolerable, as support for this chip has not yet
been part of a stable kernel release.

Thanks,
Nikolaus