Chipset not supported

Hello, I'm having temperature issues with my chipset, but it's not on the support list. I don't know how to help add things, and it sait to mail it out to the mailing list, so here it is, I am using a laptop with the Mobile Intel PM965 chipset. I'd help make it work, if someone told me what I need, or someone can do it themselves. I'm willing to help anyway I can. Thank you :D