Re: looking for help with W83795ADG

hello Eddi,

While testing I had same problem like you... I had to remove power
cord to get my server back...

Now I tried a soft "reboot" and I get any issue..

So my patch seems to be fully working and I'd like to know how to
commit into mainstream.

So I understand that you've fixed the problem of the hanging reboots. Great! Could you send me the latest version of your patch?
I think may be useful for other pc based on same chipset like ours.

certainly..
Regards,

Eddi

regards -